Sunday, August 24th, 2008
Issue: 88   Editor: NYX2000

2 crews, 58 accounts and 1 State Don LWXIV

All was quiet here in our wonderful world of Bootleggers when suddenly, during the day on 20th August, the Nevada State Don at the time, bigoss, let rip with a barrage of bullets, killing a total of 58 players from two crews.

Before the Buzz was able to speak with the killer, he was shot. However, he listed his kills and the reasons on his profile. This stated simply that the kills were "brought to you by Resistance". He seemed to have reasons for shooting at both crews, for The Deadly Alliance it was simply for their "topic on the Game Forum" and "Happy Celebrating". The other, Fortitude, because "Heiniken shot at Resistance" ten days beforehand.

What started off a another quiet day turned into a large piece of action. How will these victims react towards Resistance, if at all, is not known but time will tell. The message put across from Resistance seems to be that anyone who shoots at them should expect revenge.

This was not all, oh no. Later that day, eight further high-ranked accounts were shot. Shortly afterwards, Alysia made a topic on the Game Forum saying she had killed them. The reason for this shooting? It was stated in the thread it was because "alot of my friends were shot and your names came up while sitting in a bar so i shot".

These eight happened to have quite a lot of money which would have meant the kills were even better.

A rather eventful day I think you'll agree. Who knows what will happen next week in this ever-changing community.